We are currently looking for an experienced Upholsterer for an important client of ours, a manufacturer of furniture for the hospitality industry, to join the upholstery team.
Type of Contract
Full - time
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- upholsterer furniture.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- good all-round upholstery skills with experience in a similar role in a furniture manufacturing environment;
- experience in all aspects of upholstery, including deep buttoning and fixed seating;
- ability to complete and upholster furniture from start to finish;
- keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work with the ability to produce good quality work;
- ability to use own initiative;
- ability to work fast and under pressure to meet production demands;
- flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads;
- must be a team player;
- manual handling knowledge (some lifting required).
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!