We are recruiting for an important client of ours based in Sothend-On-Sea, a Furniture Upoholsterer.
Type of Contract
Full - time
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- upholsterer furniture including sofa and chairs;
- re- upholstery work is included.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- attention to detail is a must and be able to work to tight deadlines;
- previous experience within a similar role, ideally at least 2 years.
- eperience using hand tools;
- be comfortable with working with wooden frames;
- salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!