We are currently looking for a Shift Leader on behalf of a Luxury/Premium Client – English Fashion Brand based in Lelystad, Netherlands.
Type of Contract
Full - time
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- greeting and serving customers as they enter the store;
- advising and assisting customers;
- conducting customer transactions;
- replenishing the supply of stock on the shelves;
- accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes;
- maintains safe and healthy work environment;
- completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- minimum experience in customer-facing roles;
- willingness to learn and develop new skills;
- commitment to delivering excellent customer service;
- good communication skills and team-orientation;
- flexible, dynamic, and adaptable;
- fluency in Dutch and English.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!