Our client, an award-winning landscape architecture practice based in London is seeking a Studio Manager to support the principal and a friendly team of ten designers who work with international and UHNW clients.
Type of Contract
Full - time
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- the first point of contact to the studio for clients, suppliers and deliveries;
- answer phones and respond to enquiries;
- organising events and corporate dinners;
- HR duties and PA support to the principal;
- managing expenses/invoices and liaising with the external accountant;
- organising international and domestic travel;
- manage the diary and meeting room bookings;
- ensure the smooth running of the studio at all times;
- oversee the facilities and working with IT support to ensure designers are fully supported;
- help the team to prepare documents and general studio housekeeping;
- arrange completed project photography.
Marketing and communications duties:
- plan and implement marketing and advertising campaigns;
- optimise performance, reach and engagement on all social media (Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn);
- establish and grow relationships with relevant journalists and editors;
- developing and implementing PR / marketing strategy plans;
- continuous review of products for lean production and engineering improvements to drive profitability;
- monitor and report on performance on social media channels and accounts;
- follow and identify trends that are relevant to the built environment industry.
- stay up to date with the latest developments from social media platforms and report back learnings to the team;
- maintain and update marketing documentation and databases.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- problem solving skills, curiosity;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- abilities to work both in team and alone.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!