We are currently recruiting a stone mason for polishing and using the saw to join an important client of ours in East Sussex (UK) specialized in bespoke stone.
Type of Contract
Permanent (full - time)
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- working with an exclusive, low volume and high value client base;
- working creatively on a variety of bespoke products due to the select projects taken on;
- great opportunity for developing technical and creative skills, as daily work is not repetitive or limited in scope;
- be responsible for stone fabricating in company-based workshop;
- fabricate natural stone to a high-quality using power tools;
- responsible for quality and output and delivering on time;
- ability to read and follow technical drawings.
- highly motivated to produce quality products and service;
- establish good communication in the workshop;
- other duties as assigned;
- accountable to Production Manager;
- participate in in-house training;
- develop and maintain product knowledge.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- minimum of 1 year’s natural stone fabricating work experience desirable but not essential;
- full driving license essential;
- ability to lift heavy weights.
Salary package: up to £40,000 per year
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!