We are currently recruting a Showroom Manager for an important client of ours operating in the Interior Design Industry.
Type of Contract
Full - time
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- provide a front-line service and represent the company in the showroom to existing and prospective customers;
- achieve sales results at the UK showroom;
- follow up and develop the relationship with existing clients;
- manage all activities, processes and administration work related with the showroom;
- deliver an excellent service to our clients;
- support sales team members who spend their days travelling;
- liaise with the Italian Export manager and London/South Area Sales Manager;
- manage and update CRM system.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- be tech savvy;
- have a good understanding of CRM systems and managing emails.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!