We are currently recruiting a Sales Representative for an important client of ours based in London.
Type of Contract
Permanent (full - time)
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- generate and deliver sales from existing clients and new trade accounts (architects, interior designers, specifiers and purchasing agents);
- make dynamic sales calls and presentations to clients in the greater London area;
- proactively manage your clients and leads to achieve your personal sales targets in a strategic and focused manner;
- understand and master product information on our many collections;
- report on sales pipeline for new and existing projects;
- to be an exemplary ambassador for the brand.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate consistent and proven sales results from their own network of clients. In return the role offers exciting challenges and unsurpassed opportunities for growth and reward.
Key skills required:
- highly organization skills and a very strong background in sales planning and targeting;
- ability to work on multiple projects with multiple products simultaneously;
- excellent presentation skills combined with confidence and laser focus on delivering monthly/annual sales targets;
- a great background and knowledge of the industry complete with excellent contacts;
- strong work ethic and highly capable at multitasking;
- previous experience of using CRM software and proficient in Mac and Microsoft Office;
- extremely well presentation with excellent communication skills;
- high level of oral and written English;
- real team player who recognizes that targets are there to be met for the business as a whole.
- ability to thrive under pressure, enjoying the challenges of a dynamic sales environment;
- passion for being the best and providing fantastic customer service.
- ambition and drive are a must, since there is potential within this role to play a key part in the growth and expansion of the business.
Salary package: £30,000 – £35,000 per year
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!