We are currently looking for a Sales Representative based in Munich, Germany, on behalf of our Italian client: a Fabric product manufacturer.
Type of Contract
About the company
About the Job
Key Activities and Responsabilities:
• Present the client’s collection (history, distinctive skills, catalogues, samples) to existing and potential Interior Decorator clients;
• Maintain and develop relationships with the client’s Interior Designers on his territory;
• Identify ongoing opportunities for visits and maintain regular contact with existing interior designers to stay informed about current projects;
• Increase customers loyalty;
• Conduct outreach efforts to discover and connect with new interior designers, either at the München Showroom or in their respective offices;
The ideal candidate
Key Skills Required:
The ideal candidate is a Munich resident
• Experience as a sales professional specializing in interior furniture and textiles;
• Strong attitude for communication, leadership and very goal-oriented;
• Ability to prioritize work load;
• Dynamic and proactive in customer relations;
• Available to travel for most of the time;
• German and English language required. Italian language is a plus.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!