We are currently looking for a Sales Director on behalf of our client, an International powerhouse in the foodservice sector of manufacturing and distributing speciality dessert goods worldwide, based in London, UK.
Type of Contract
About the company
About the Job
Key Activities and Responsabilities:
• Management of the sales strategy in the United Kingdom;
• Management of an own specific commercial area and supervision of the other sales representatives’ area;
• Acquiring new customers and managing the already existing ones;
• Direct selling on the field: research, evaluation and supervision of the distributors.
• Analysis of the Market;
• Management of the sales team;
• Constant alignment with the management in the HQ about the sales strategy.
The ideal candidate
Key Skills Required:
The ideal candidate is a proactive and dynamic person, is sales oriented, and She/He has good communication skills.
• Master’s Degree in Economics or in a similar field;
• Experience of at least 6-10 years in the same job position or in a similar one;
• Problem-solving adn analytical skills;
• Experience in team management;
• Knowledge of the UK area;
• Experience in direct selling;
• Preferable experience in order of preference from:
1. Ice cream and Pastry ingredients sector;
2. Cafeteria sector;
3. Food ingredients sector;
4. Food sector.
• English language is necessary, knowledge of Italian is a plus.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!