We are currently recruiting a Project Manager for our client specialized in Interior Design, based in London.
Type of Contract
Permanent (full time)
About the company
About the Job
- Coordinate and liaise with both external consultants and in-house contractors designers. Attend site meeting with designers, architects and clients
- Creating and managing programs
- Be responsible for managing and coordinating a project from conception to construction and installation
- Ensure that project runs in an orderly fashion and is completed to the highest standard
- Ensuring that all projects are completed to the highest level of standard and efficiently with little waste;
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and qualified Project Manager.
Key skills required:
- Minimum three years’ experience as a project manager
- Good understanding building regulations
- Excellent Exel Skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Have a great communication skills
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Start Date: March 2021
Salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!