We are recruiting a Production & Warehouse Manager for our important client operating in the Interior Design industry, specialized in the production of upholstery.
Production & Warehouse Manager
Type of Contract
Permanent (full time)
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- provide support to the Production Director, by efficiently running the team to ensure tasks are carried out correctly and to the schedule;
- you will be responsible for a team of 10 people who will answer to you as their Line Manager;
- you will receive Production handovers for each Project and must ensure that the units are made as per the handover;
- check and sign timesheets each week and input them on the timesheet spreadsheet for Accounts to process;
- ensure correct piece rates are issued and being adhered to;
- liaise daily with Production and Planning Director and flag any issues regarding the Production schedule immediately;
- General Warehouse tasks;
- you will have a set of keys and be responsible for opening and closing the Factory and setting the alarm when required;
- goods In and Out, booking Goods In on Sage;
- overseeing container loads, checking off the load using relevant paperwork and ensuring everything is loaded safely;
- maintaining a high level of housekeeping across both sites;
- health and safety tasks;
- stock take.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- experience in furniture manufacture preferred;
- must have the ability to take responsibility and make decisions, to efficiently run a team;
- positive upbeat attitude is required;
- driving license preferred.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Salary package: £30.000
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!