We are currently recruiting a Marketing Associate in behalf of our client operating in the beauty industry related to the production and the distribution of raw materials for other beauty industries focusing on innovation and development.
Marketing Associate – Cosmetics Market (Homebased)
Type of Contract
This is a Maternity Cover vacancy with the possibility to be hired on Permanent basis in the future.
About the company
About the Job
The successful candidate will be involved in marketing strategies and communications and will support the clients with the promotion of the brand and creating awareness around it.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Improve strategies based on clients requirements to help creating awareness around the brand along with the Research & Developing Team;
- Benchmarking and analizing the trends on the market plus the avaible materials on field;
- Creating marketing content to support promotional campaigns and innovation along with the Marketing Department (presentations, technicals leaflets, posters, and efficiency reports);
- Scouting new opportunities to upgrade the existing works and marketing achievements;
- Collecting useful data and analizying the market, to obtain information regarding the competion;
- Defining the right efficiency tests to optimize products selling.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- 2/3 years of expertise in the same role (beauty industry related);
- Fluent English and French are mandatory;
- Bachelor Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Bio-chemistry and similars;
- Being proactive, self-organized, having an eye on details, be very precise and on time in to pursuing the goals;
- Good communicator, able to make things easier to understand for the fellow collegues;
- Problem solving and goals oriented;
- Deep knowledge of the cosmetic environment and potential competitors;
- Open-minded, able to efficiently work with the team to keeping up with a positive relationship.
Start Date: April 2021
Salary: £33.000-£45.000 based on experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!