We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and creative Lighting Designer for our client leading manufacturer of Commercial Interior, Domestic, Industrial and Retail Lighting solutions based in London.
Type of Contract
Permanent (full time)
About the company
About the Job
- Preparing detailed drawings
- Take offs, schedules, data sheets and plans (manually, or using CAD, BIM or specialist modelling and visualisation software)
- Liaise with customers from concept to completion of projects, presentation and discussion of ideas, concepts and alternative solutions where necessary
- Briefing and liaising with electrical contractors
- Able to work indipendently as well as for being part of the team for a variety of projects
- Contact suppliers and request all relevant information in relation to new specifications or designs to suit the project in hand
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and qualified Lighting Designer that would be involved throughout all the design stages, as part of a team, from concept to the completion on site.
Key skills required:
- Lighting Designer degree or master
- Two to five years experience in commercial or workplace design
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite Applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator); Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Dialux
- Skills in other software
- Have good visualisation and hand sketching skills
- UK resident status and eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and graphical representation skills
- Creative flair and a keen eye for detail and quality
- Self-motivated with excellent intuition and initiative
Start Date: March 2021
Salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!