We are currently recruiting a Landscape Architect, for an important client of ours based in London.
Type of Contract
Permanent (full time)
About the company
About the Job
You will be working directly with the Head of Landscape and senior management teams on the design and development of projects from concept stage through to completion, and you will assist in developing the Landscape business and portfolio.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and qualified Landscape Architect.
Key skills required:
- Landscape Architect with minimum of five years’ experience
- Excellent design skills including technical expertise, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to establish, maintain and build key client relationships;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and at least one CAD programme;
- Demonstrable skills in leading and delivering complex schemes of varying scale;
- Good level of graphical talent (using both hand drawn and Adobe Software);
- Sound knowledge of the UK standards and planning system;
- Previous experience of BIM and Archicad is not necessary, a commitment to learn these is essential and training will be provided.
Start Date: April/May 2021
Salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!