We are currently recruiting for an Interior Designer for our client located in London.
Type of Contract
Permanent (full time)
About the company
About the Job
- Work both as part of a team and indipendently for a variety of projects
- Develop design concepts through a variety of media including sketching, computer 3D-modelling, 2D CAD drawing, material mood boards and concept presentations. Plus any other means necessary to ensure a timely and successful delivery of the project
- Compile space planning documents and concept designs
- Prepare and finalise client presentations and packages of work
- Prepare and finalise specifications of materials and furniture
- Prepare and finalise joinery and fixed furniture drawings
- Actively engage in researching current trends in global design culture, workspace design, architecture, art, furniture, materials and sustainability
- Contact suppliers and request all relevant information in relation to new specifications or designs to suit the project in hand
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be creative, tech savy, with a keen eye for detail.
Key skills required:
- Interior architecture degree or an architecture qualification or equivalent
- Two to five years experience in FF&E companies or in Architectural Design Studios
- Experience in all stages of design projects from concept to tender to handover with knowledge of Outdoor, Living and Kitchens
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite Applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Skills in other software
- UK resident status and legally able to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and graphical representation skills
- Creative flair and a keen eye for detail and quality
- Self-motivated with excellent intuition and initiative.
Start Date: March 2021
Salary package and benefits commensurate with experience
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!