We are currently recruiting for a Design & Project Manager (Italian Speaking) for a leading Italian furniture company working in the luxury contract market for multi-apartments.
Design & Project Manager
Type of Contract
Permanent (full - time)
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- lease with Clients and Italian suppliers;
- substantial involvement during tender stage, pre-construction & construction phases;
- producing bill of quantities, schedules and all the relevant documents;
- extracting information from architectural drawings and tender packages;
- participating to design meetings and workshops;
- collaborating with design team on detailing to achieve design intent;
- working closely with project and site management team;
- reporting to Head of Project Management.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- proven ability to meet deadlines and provide a high-quality proactive service to clients;
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel;
- degree in architecture, product design, interior design or account;
- have a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude;
- being able to understand technical drawings and floorplans;
- strong organizational and time management skills;
- able to multi task/work on multiple projects and clients;
- ability to think commercially;
- being a real team player;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- be proactive in driving schemes forward.
Salary package: up to £50,000.00 per year
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!