We are currently looking for a Design & Project Manager on behalf of our leading Italian furniture client, working in the luxury contract market for multi-apartments, based in London, UK.
Design & Project Manager Senior
Type of Contract
About the company
About the Job
Key Activities and Responsabilities:
• Lease with Client and Italian suppliers;
• Substantial impact during the tender stage, pre-construction & construction phases;
• Producing bill of materials, schedules and all the relevant documents;
• Extracting information from architectural drawings and tender packages;
• Participating to the design meetings and workshops;
• Collaborating on the details with design team to achieve design intent;
• Working closely with project and site management team;
• Reporting to Head of Project Management.
The ideal candidate
Key Skills Required:
• Meeting deadlines and providing a high-quality proactive service to the clients;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office apps in particular with Excel;
• Degree in architecture, product design, interior design or account;
• Flexible attitude;
• Being able to understand technical drawings and floorplans;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Able to work with clients and on multiple projects and clients;
• Ability to think with a commercial mindset;
• Being a real team player;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Be proactive to carry on the schemes.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!