We are currently recruiting for Assistant Store Manager for an important client of ours based in Berlin, Germany.
Assistant Store Manager
Type of Contract
Full - time
About the company
About the Job
Main activities and responsibilities:
- manage sales and optimize each stage of the sales process;
- understand the client’s needs, both expressed and hidden;
- present and evaluate the range of products;
- laed the customer to the checkout, prepare the packaging and, if necessary, manage the payment;
- deal with complaints, possibly with the support of the manager;
- know in depth all the products of the assigned category.;
- knowledge of KPIs;
- ensure the correct management (cleaning, care, replacement) of the department’s products;
- know the products available in stock.
The ideal candidate
Key skills required:
- passion for human relations and sales;
- problem solving skills, curiosity and interest in luxury / fashion;
- at least 3 years of experience in Store Manager functions in the Fashion target premium sector;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- abilities to work both in team and alone;
- fluent English (written and spoken), other languages would be an advantage.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!