We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager on behalf of a Luxury Client – Italian leading company for the production of Luxury Menswear, based in London, UK.
Assistant Store Manager
Type of Contract
About the company
About the Job
Key Activities and Responsabilities:
• Provide outstanding customer service: driving, maximizing sales and building customer loyalty;
• Develop a strong team, by giving clear directions;
• Follow the brand image communication and business goals;
• Ensure sales targets;
• Administrate and control in direct relationship with your store manager and the head office;
• Maintain store standards and ensure the companies guidelines are always followed.
The ideal candidate
Key Skills Required:
• Hard worker with strong leadership, able to motivate the team;
• Target driven and motivated;
• Fashion knowledge and an enthusiastic person;
• 2 to 5 years of experience in Retail Industry within a high-end brand;
• Work with traditional KPIs.
At Pyou we ensure an equal opportunity recruitment process. All applications received will be welcomed and reviewed on the merits of the applicant’s profile for the position, regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family responsibility, age, religion or belief.
Apply with us
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your journey with us, don't miss out - apply now!